10-in-10: 10 questions, 10 words to answer.
What does happiness mean to you? What makes you happy? Why is it important? What gets in the way of your happiness?
We recently had a chat with Jeanina Khouri, the Founder and CEO of Blue Lights Dubai, a centre focused on providing clients with a tailored approach to improving the well-being of the mind and soul, with a focus on solution-based thinking, positivity and transparency.
1. What does happiness mean to you?
Smile and remind myself how blessed I am, every day.
2. What makes you happy?
Being around the ones I love dearly and being healthy.
3. What gets in the way of your happiness?
Negative events which are happening constantly happening around the world.
4. Why is happiness important to you?
A state of mind and soul, contributing to ultimate gratification.
5. How does happiness affect relationships?
It elevates the relationship to a higher level in life.
6. What role does happiness play in success?
Encouragement to succeed, stamina to proceed and increasing patience!
7. What role does happiness play in health?
It fights the health deteriorating moments, like an instant cure.
8. Why did you pick your activity at the happiness festival?
Relationships are the core of existence, yet often most complicated.
9. What one thing would you want your attendees to take away from your activity?
There are many different options to explore before giving up.
10. What one piece of advice would you tell someone to improve his or her happiness?
Be the best version of yourself, for yourself and others.
JEANINA’S TOP TIP
The happiest people on the planet are those that have deep, meaningful relationships. Take the time to cultivate the key relationships in your life, if only by appreciating the moments you have with those you care about. Friends or family, personal gratitude will make you more receptive to the impact they have.